Fire breaks out in Srinagar hostel after ‘gas leakage’

The Kashmir Walla needs you, urgently. Only you can do it.

The Kashmir Walla plans to extensively and honestly cover — break, report, and analyze — everything that matters to you. You can help us.

Most Read This Week

Gas leakage caused a fire in a hostel in Kashmir capital Srinagar resulting in partial damage to the kitchen.

Official sources said that fire broke out in a Gujjar and Bakerwal Hostel located at Hamdaniya Colony of Bemina Srinagar.

Firefighters rushed to the spot in the time and doused it, however, the kitchen of the hostel was damaged in the incident.

Police have registered a case and started an investigation. (KNT)

Choose a plan as per your location

Latest News

Haj 2023: VIP quota abolished, 25 embankment points to be set up across country

Announcing the Haj-2023 policy for this year's holy pilgrimage of Haj, the Haj Committee of India (HCoI) today said...

More Articles Like This