Two residential houses and a cowshed were damaged in a fire mishap in Geeripora village of Handwara on Monday.
An official told Kashmir News Service (KNS) that fire broke out one of the residential houses and soon engulfed another nearby house and cowshed.
He said that in the fire incident two houses and a cowshed were damaged, while the cause of fire was said to be due to gas leak.
Meanwhile, civil and police officials reached to the spot and assured the fire victims of all possible help. (KNS)