A lady from south Kashmir’s Anantnag district, who was admitted with burn injuries a few days before at SMHS, succumbed to her injuries on Thursday.
An official told a local news agency, Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Raja Banoo (54), wife of Abdul Qayoom of Mattan area in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district had suffered burn injuries due to leakage of gas.
In the incident, she suffered over 54 percent burn injuries and was accordingly shifted to a nearby hospital from where she was referred to SMHS hospital in Srinagar, he said.
After undergoing treatment for few days at SMHS, she succumbed to her injuries today, he added. (KNO)