Two injured due to electrocution in south Kashmir, hospitalised

The Kashmir Walla needs you, urgently. Only you can do it.

The Kashmir Walla plans to extensively and honestly cover — break, report, and analyze — everything that matters to you. You can help us.

Most Read This Week

Two persons were injured due to an electric shock in Buchoo village of Kokarnag in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Tuesday.

An official told a local news agency, Kashmir News Observer (KNO), that two persons received electric shock after they came in contact with a live wire in Buchoo village.

He said that both were working with Khanday Infrastructure Private Limited company as labours.

He added that the duo was shifted to GMC Anantnag for treatment, where their condition is said to be stable.

The injured have been identified as Javaid Ahmad Bhat and Shabir Ahmad Sheikh—both residents of Watnad. (KNO)

Choose a plan as per your location

Latest News

Haj 2023: VIP quota abolished, 25 embankment points to be set up across country

Announcing the Haj-2023 policy for this year's holy pilgrimage of Haj, the Haj Committee of India (HCoI) today said...

More Articles Like This