A 22-year-old youth, who was injured due to an electric shock in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday evening, succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Soura
An official told a local news agency, Kashmir News Observer (KNO), that the youth namely Danish Nisar (22) son of Nisar Ah Rather of Gangarhama was injured due to electric shock, while unloading a truck at Bamloora.
He said that soon after the incident, he was shifted to district hospital Ganderbal, where he was referred to SKIM Soura.
The official said that he, however, succumbed to his injuries during treatment at SKIMS Soura. (KNO)