Couple suffers burn injuries after gas leakage in Pulwama

The Kashmir Walla needs you, urgently. Only you can do it.

The Kashmir Walla plans to extensively and honestly cover — break, report, and analyze — everything that matters to you. You can help us.

Most Read This Week

A couple suffered burn injuries after leakage of gas caused fire in Pampore area of South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Sunday, official sources said.

Official sources told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the fire broke out in a residential house belonging to Mehrajdin Bhat, son of Assadullah Bhat from Pampore.

The kitchen of the house suffered damage before the flames were doused, they said.

They said in the fire mishap Assadullah Bhat and his wife identified as Rubeena Banoo were injured, adding that they were shifted to SDH Pampore where from they were referred to SMHS hospital Srinagar for specialised treatment—(KNO)

Choose a plan as per your location

Latest News

J-K govt orders transfer, posting of 20 law officers

Jammu and Kashmir government on Thursday ordered transfer and posting of several law officers with immediate effect in the...

More Articles Like This