Srinagar: A building occupied by CRPF personnel was gutted in a fire incident in Housing Colony Rawalpora area of Srinagar outskirts.
The cause of fire is stated to be short circuit.
Sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust a building stationing troopers from A/132 CRPF Battalion caught fire on late Wednesday night.
A trooper identified as Constable Rajiv Kumar sustained injuries while dousing the fire. The fire tenders put the fire after hard efforts, however, the building gutted completely in the fire incident.
Police in this regard registered a case and set investigation into motion. (KNT)