Four persons hospitalized after consuming poisonous food in south Kashmir

The Kashmir Walla needs you, urgently. Only you can do it.

The Kashmir Walla plans to extensively and honestly cover — break, report, and analyze — everything that matters to you. You can help us.

Most Read This Week

Srinagar: In a strange incident, four family family members of Bhan kulgam village were hospitalized on Tuesday evening after they consumed ‘poisonous’ food.

An official told that four persons of single were hospitalized after consuming poisonous food in Bhan village of Kulgam district.

He identified them as Shareefa banoo wife of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo, Shabit Ahmad Buhroo son of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo, Rafi Jan daughter of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo and Ghulam Mohd Buhroo son of Abdul Aziz Buhroo.

He added that after consuming the food the four developed some irritation and fell ill. They were later shifted to district hospital Anantnag for Treatment

Medical Superintendent Anantnag Majid Mehrab confirmed that they been admitted at district hospital Anantnag and are stable. (KNO)

Choose a plan as per your location

Latest News

Injured Kulgam motorcyclist succumbs after 3 days

A motorcyclist, who was injured three days ago at Pampore area of south Kashmir's Pulwama district, succumbed to his...

More Articles Like This