A 25-year-old youth was electrocuted to death while trying to repair some electrical wire at Haran area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday, official sources said
Official sources told news agency Kashmir Dot Com that one youth identified as Rouf Ahmad War son of Abdul Rahim, a resident of Haran was seriously injured after he came in contact with a live wire while repairing a power line. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him dead on arrival, they said.
A police official confirmed the incident to KDC and said that investigation into the matter has been initiated. (KDC)