Digital Subscriptions Manager
The role is preferably based in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir but can be remote if the candidate is exceptional
We are a multimedia magazine of politics, culture, business and literature. We support and help initiate conversations around culture and politics with an aim to question the traditional mindsets, mainstream discourses and entrenched positions. We cover political, social and cultural dissent within the larger context of the conflict and its contours to provide an honest understanding of daily life. Our primary focus is the individual and collective struggles.
Our content also includes exhaustive pieces on literature of resistance, expressions of art, fiction, poetry and stories experienced and written by common people and not just established writers. This is why The Kashmir Walla has been widely recognized as a forum for a serious discussion on politics, culture, business and literature. This magazine also encourages the readers to contribute on contemporary events and issues regions and provides them with a platform. A professional team of journalists, writers and artists produce this magazine.
- Sell subscription packages to individuals and corporate clients
- Creating and implementing multi-channel campaigns to reach, engage and convert readers into subscribers
- Develop digital and social media strategy to drive subscription revenues
- Create and test compelling ad creative for Facebook, Newsletters, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, refreshing ads on a regular basis
- Preparing automated campaigns and distributing promotional emails
- Maintain the database of the leads/subscribers and produce monthly/annual reports
- Set goals for subscriptions and build strategies to achieve them
- Find potential partnership and marketing opportunities
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing within publishing/media/subscriptions/retail
- Hands-on experience managing direct mail and social media with a proven track record of delivering outstanding performance against revenue targets
- Experience in using Google Analytics and Social Media Insights
- A degree (or equivalent) in digital marketing or business studies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with persuasion skills and the ability to connect with people at all levels
- Experience of using CMS and email marketing platforms such as MailChimp
- Self-starter, natural organizer and excellent team player with the ability to work under pressure and multi-task
If you feel your experience matches our requirements please apply with your most recent CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you would be a suitable fit for this role to [email protected] by or before 25 December 2021.