Four persons hospitalized after consuming poisonous food in south Kashmir



Representative image

Srinagar: In a strange incident, four family family members of Bhan kulgam village were hospitalized on Tuesday evening after they consumed ‘poisonous’ food.

An official told that four persons of single were hospitalized after consuming poisonous food in Bhan village of Kulgam district.

He identified them as Shareefa banoo wife of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo, Shabit Ahmad Buhroo son of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo, Rafi Jan daughter of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo and Ghulam Mohd Buhroo son of Abdul Aziz Buhroo.

He added that after consuming the food the four developed some irritation and fell ill. They were later shifted to district hospital Anantnag for Treatment

Medical Superintendent Anantnag Majid Mehrab confirmed that they been admitted at district hospital Anantnag and are stable. (KNO)

Dear reader, we report without fear or favour

We have not kept our journalism behind a paywall because we believe Kashmir’s stories should reach everyone, irrespective of their geographical location or economic status. If you find our work valuable/meaningful, consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Subscribe today with only 39 rupees a month.

Subscribe Now