Four die of suffocation in south Kashmir’s Anantnag

kangan, Mumbai, news, india

Four persons including a woman on Sunday died  due to suffocation in Uttersoo village of  south Kashmir’s Anantnag  district.

Reports said that all the four, including a woman died when they were busy in repairing  a trench of their residential house.

The dead include a mother son duo all of whom died due to inhaling toxic gas.


The deceased were identified as Shamima, wife of Mohd Maqbool Khan, their son Sabzar Khan and two brothers Zahid Ahmad Ahanger and Umar Ahmad Ahanger sons of Ghulam Mohd Ahanger.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here